Granitos de Atios, S.A., Granisa, was founded in 1989, although it was not until 1991 when the productive and marketing activity began. From that moment until today, our goal has always been the development and transformation of natural stone, mainly granite, in all its varieties and finishes.
Since its founding Granisa has remained firm in its company policy, achieving its strong business strength based on being a very differentiated company in all its areas.
- Granisa Foundation.
- Start of production and marketing activity.
- Inclusion of cutting machinery, with the aim of meeting new needs of our customers.
- Granisa becomes the company with the largest variety of materials, with more than 150 types of granite from the five continents.
- We made an expansion due to the demands of the market and the sector: Granisa stops outsourcing its production and doubles the capacity of the O Porriño factory.
- The Confederation of Employers of Pontevedra grants Granisa the Gold Medal for Internationalization.
- In May of the year 2109, a modernization of the company image began in 2018, proceeding to the change of our warehouses and offices.
Mission, vision and values
Granisa has always sought the perfection of the raw material, an excellent personal service and an impeccable service, constantly thinking that the biggest beneficiaries of our work are our customers.
For this reason, we supervise the granite from its extraction in the quarries until its arrival to the final client. We have purchase agreements in the exploitation of quarries throughout the world, which allows us to have a permanent stock of more than 150 types of granite. When the blocks arrive at our factory, an excellent human team treats them with the best machinery and the latest technology to obtain unique and top quality pieces.
Our great respect for the suppliers and the distribution channel makes us faithful and attentive partners, for Granisa the human capital is the basis of all success. The demand of the national and international market also makes us demand more from ourselves and offer a personalized service for each client.
The continuous evolution of the market keeps us alert, always ready to know the latest advances and implement cutting-edge techniques in our own company. Granisa has always tried to go one step ahead, putting the needs of our customers before the commercial interests of our company.
Granisa is located in an industrial estate south of Vigo and close to the border with Portugal. The proximity of the Port of Vigo offers a continuous traffic of materials, both in terms of import and export. In addition, the factory is located on the main roads of southern Galicia, AP-9, A-52 and A-55, also offering road traffic to the entire Iberian Peninsula, with logistics being a fundamental part of our sales strategy .
The privileged location of Granisa gives us extraordinary competitive conditions in the world granite sector.
Currently Granisa is in the middle of continuous expansion and modernization, always with the philosophy of a “Improve to grow” leader.